Pirate's Cove Marina is a protected, deep water, full service marina with 195 slips and a charter fleet of 21 sport fish boats for offshore, nearshore and inlet fishing.
It is one of the largest world class marinas on the East Coast with a high level of experienced charter sport fishing captains and crew.
- A fuel dock for non-ethanol gas and diesel
- Slips with in-slip fueling
- Private fish cleaning houses
- Ship's Store for light provisioning
- 5 Fishing Tournaments held annually
- Courtesy van during operation hours
Pirate's Cove Marina is approximately eight miles inside and north of Oregon Inlet via a deepwater, well marked channel. The fixed bridge clearance of the Manteo/Nags Head causeway is 65 feet at mean high tide.
Pirate's Cove 2013 Transient Dockage Rates
- $2.00/ft daily plus electric
- $25/ft monthly plus electric
- Call for annual rates
The depth within the basin at mean low tide is between 7 and 8 feet with a tide difference of only about 1 foot - perfect for any size boat.
Pirate's Cove Marina offers many amenities that will make your stay memorable and enjoyable.
- Dining - An exceptional seafood restaurant and raw bar with a fantastic view overlooking the marina.
- Mimi's Tiki Hut on the deck overlooking the Marina. Mimi's is open from Mid-May thru Mid-September with weekly entertainment and daily specials.
- The Pavilion, a 13,000 square foot wedding, conference or meeting center
And with the purchase of an Amenities Pass from the Pirate's Cove Recreation Center, you and your family can enjoy:
- Our large swimming pool
- Kiddy pool
- State of the art fitness center
Copyright 2010 Pirate's Cove Marina | Website design by Outer Banks Internet, Inc.